Perhaps love.
GOONG! 7PM ON CHANNEL U TONIGHT!
I shall borrow Jeanette's favourite line,
"OMG! IT'S FREAKING NICE!", like totally!
I like YUL (((: And the Princess is really cute!
Peiwen says the Prince got that mainland China look.
Made me laugh like mad. Hahaha!
I can only remember bits and pieces of the show,
so I'm going to watch it all over again! Woots!
But the thing is, you'll get addicted.
Oh well, just practice some self-control. Haha!
Peiwen and I kept talking about it the whole time.
Until Amaths, the last lesson of the day.
That stupid girl got me so high that I started playing with my ruler.
Then I accidentally fling it and the ruler hit my nose.
PAIN OKAY! :( Oh man.
Now you know how excited I was. Haha!
Lunched at Phin's w/ Agnes & JeanetteSim Sai.
Jeanette told us that her surname was actually Sai, instead of Sim.
But hey people, be nice alright.
Don't laugh at Jeanette and call her Sai tmr aye! Haha!
Anw, we tried to practice some social etiquette when the soup arrived.
Yes, we didn't want to waste the sch's money for giving us free social grace courses.
But before we knew it, Miss Jeanette was already licking her spoon!
How unglamourous. Hahahaha!
We sure had a good time laughing at eating at the same time! :)
I think I should just skip dinner.
I feel so fat after lunch :(
Goong made me happy today. Hahahaha!
Hey people! MUST WATCH OKAY! (:
I shall borrow Jeanette's favourite line,
"OMG! IT'S FREAKING NICE!", like totally!
I like YUL (((: And the Princess is really cute!
Peiwen says the Prince got that mainland China look.
Made me laugh like mad. Hahaha!
I can only remember bits and pieces of the show,
so I'm going to watch it all over again! Woots!
But the thing is, you'll get addicted.
Oh well, just practice some self-control. Haha!
Peiwen and I kept talking about it the whole time.
Until Amaths, the last lesson of the day.
That stupid girl got me so high that I started playing with my ruler.
Then I accidentally fling it and the ruler hit my nose.
PAIN OKAY! :( Oh man.
Now you know how excited I was. Haha!
Lunched at Phin's w/ Agnes & Jeanette
Jeanette told us that her surname was actually Sai, instead of Sim.
But hey people, be nice alright.
Don't laugh at Jeanette and call her Sai tmr aye! Haha!
Anw, we tried to practice some social etiquette when the soup arrived.
Yes, we didn't want to waste the sch's money for giving us free social grace courses.
But before we knew it, Miss Jeanette was already licking her spoon!
How unglamourous. Hahahaha!
We sure had a good time laughing at eating at the same time! :)
I think I should just skip dinner.
I feel so fat after lunch :(
Goong made me happy today. Hahahaha!
Hey people! MUST WATCH OKAY! (:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home