Milk Chocolate Truffles

Saturday, September 30, 2006

It's time to dance.

Wild Wild Wet! w/ Natalie & Jaslyn. We had a threesome, once again. Oh well, but we sure had much fun together! WHOOSH! :D

While waiting for Nat at the Interchange, Jaslyn accounted to me about the oh-so-wonderful scene after I left for tuition yesterday. It's so amusing yet dumb, I must say. I doubt they ever thought of how silly they were at that time. We know all they wanted was some attention, but they didn't have to go to the extent of shouting names in the public, do they? Boopoo to that. What an embarrassing bunch of weirdos.

The sky was all cloudy when we arrived at Downtown. Was at The Tsunami when it began to drizzle. When we crossed over to Shiok River, it started to rain. We were shivering on our floats, literally. The gusts of wind made it worse. The rain got really heavy and the park was closed. We took that opportunity to have lunch! KFC whoopee!

The rain stopped soon after. We gave Slide-up a miss since we had only three people. Paired up with Nat for Sky Rider while Jaslyn offered to ride alone. Aiyah, I should've offered to sit alone right! It's another inside thing (: Alright, I think I'll keep this part solely to ourselves, so I shan't blog about it (: I'm a happy child now. Hahaha! Okay, ignore that.

Walked around Downtown and popped by D'Marquee. Toys R Us & MPH sale. Cheap like crazy, really.

Caterpillars!


















Tweety bird!




















BLOSSOM!



















BUBBLES!



















BUTTERCUP!




























Sugar, spice, and everything nice!















Shout outs ;

Natalie & Jaslyn!
I love today so much! Really enjoyed your company! Let's go back there after it's annual makeover okay? Please bring smaller bags next time! ONE LOVE! :)

Agnes!
Are you still thinking of ways to cheat the poor me? I can see your brain juices already! Since you demanded it, ONE LOVE TO YOU! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home