Unforgettable.
Woke up bright and early at 8am! :D Steamed paos for breakfast. I had one BIG pao. Haha! Started off with some Amaths homework. I almost fainted. The questions were tough and they can get really tedious! :(
Then it was time to meet Kimberly to go to Kenneth's. I was early today, for ONCE. Haha! Keisha's fringe wasn't too bad. I think mine's the disastrous one! I know it'll grow, eventually :) Let me console myself alright!
Anyway, Kenneth gave us an eraser pencil each! Sup cute :D 'Cause he said our stationaries weren't style enough. Haha! And Kimberly's name will be stuck onto mine during the exams too.Pity me please, any kind soul? HAHA! Hopefully it'll bring me some luck to do better for AMATHS aye!
Studying tomorrow! Please PLEASE PLEASE let me stay focus and not drift away too often :)
If you haven't heard already, Steve Irwin-crocodile hunter died today on the 4th of September, on the Batt Reef, near Cairns. As a sign of respect for the Australian tural icon, please place a turtle (tu) at the start of your name. (MSN)
Then it was time to meet Kimberly to go to Kenneth's. I was early today, for ONCE. Haha! Keisha's fringe wasn't too bad. I think mine's the disastrous one! I know it'll grow, eventually :) Let me console myself alright!
Anyway, Kenneth gave us an eraser pencil each! Sup cute :D 'Cause he said our stationaries weren't style enough. Haha! And Kimberly's name will be stuck onto mine during the exams too.
Studying tomorrow! Please PLEASE PLEASE let me stay focus and not drift away too often :)
If you haven't heard already, Steve Irwin-crocodile hunter died today on the 4th of September, on the Batt Reef, near Cairns. As a sign of respect for the Australian tural icon, please place a turtle (tu) at the start of your name. (MSN)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home